7 OHS Violations Putting Santa on the Naughty List
We all know that this can be a busy time of year for Santa and his reindeer, but that’s no excuse for ignoring safety regulations when working at heights and in confined spaces. Can you spot the 7 OHS violations putting Santa on the naughty list?
- Reindeers Parked in a No-Parking Zone
- Working in confined spaces with inadequate lighting (needs Intrinsically Safe Light)
- Working at heights with no harness or fall arrest in place
- Slippery surface on roof not signed
- No fire extinguisher or first aid kit in sled
- Not wearing a hard hat
- Needs some flame retardant gloves
Can you spot any we’ve missed? Let us know with a comment below.