PRATT SPILL CONTAINMENT WHITE PAPER
Download Pratt Safety Systems’ complete guide to spill containment in the workplace. The white paper provides employers, health and safety executives and end users with a detailed understanding of spill containment, spill containment strategies and spill kits. It also includes a spill response plan and a spill kit identification chart which can be used as part of a containment strategy.
The table of contents below provides a comprehensive view of what is covered by the Pratt Spill Containment White Paper:
Understanding spill containment
- What is spill containment?
- Who is responsible for spill containment?
- When should spill containment be in place?
- Why is spill containment important?
- What is the cost of spill containment?
Developing a spill containment strategy
- Spill risk assessments
- Hierarchy of control
- Spill containment strategies
- Spill identification chart
- The role of spill kits
- Spill kit components
- Choosing a spill kit
Fill out the form below to download the white paper.